Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Dear Friends....friends that sticks for a lifetime...





"There are friends who pretend to be friends,but there is a friend who stick closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24"

“ If you encounter so much pain because of the person you loved the most, you will learn to love your friends so much, and discover the reality that friendship is the best relationship and the best example of love.”

Dear, most commonly known as precious..

Friends, a person whom we know likes and trust..

Befriending someone is a way too easy, finding true friends is such a hard way, but being with your real friends, gives us a happy moments and it is like finding a diamond from the high piles of rocks…

I’ve been through finding, i’ve been through befriending and now i am with them already, what i’m talking about is my four Dear Friends… Ate Lynn, Ansky, Ate Gurl and Tolitz.. I’ve never imagined living my life without them..they are like a precious stones in which i’m happy to boast off!

It has been almost two years now, that i have experienced happiness, pains, depression brought by the so called heart affairs , and i was just thinking who among my friends were with me during those times,, and they are my Dear Friends.

We’ve been friends for almost three years now and i can say that even though we don’t see each other that often (because of our duty sched) our friendship is still holding on, Even if we don’t get to talk personally, we still manage to text each other telling how we misses each other and other chikkas, jaja..

Being with my dear friends gives me comfort and solace, and i would never trade them to anything, i may go somewhere and find a new friend there, but they will remain in my heart and still be the dearest friends in my heart …

Maybe they are the gifts that God had given me, i may still be single until now yet i can still feel that there are three friends who loves me most more than a lover could show..

I am so thankful i found my three dearest friends, they are the ones who gives me their back instead of their shoulder when i cried, they’re the one’s who understands me in my most moody days, they’re the ones who keeps on their patience whenever i have the so- called mood swings, jejeje , Thanks a lot..

Thank you for everything!! i hope this friendship will be forever and ever!! miz u miz u, love you guys!! :P

With my Dear friends, everything’s gonna be O.K

No comments: