Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting There..


another blog of mine..
Published last
July 4, 2008 by hunny08yani

http://hunny08yani.blog.friendster.com/

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same(Flavia Weedn, Forever, ©
Flavia.com)

I’ve never imagined that life as a grown up, would be really far different from kiddie days…

problems & trials , becomes much bigger and more complicated.. And i realized that A Kiss on the cheek, a scoop of ice cream and a bag full of candies can not be an answer for a bleeding heart..

I had a chat with my two dear friends yesterday, they’ve told me that i am now on the right track again, haha,(after the broken heart days).. and they said that they are really happy for me, ..

They just can’t stop teasing me on on how i acted before(crying while saying, "ayoko, xa lang ang luv ko, gusto ko xa lng, ayoko ng iba, gusto ko si hunny lng, d ko pla kaya ng wala xa", and the never ending texts telling them that i missed HIM so much..)

And now i can’t help my self to stop laughing on what i’ve said and done, i thought i can’t live without him, that i can never be the same happy yanie again , but hey! im alright now! back to normal again ehhe..

I just want to thank my dear friends Ate Lyn, Ansky& Gurl for the never ending advices that they have given me, the long talks and for giving me their time to go to the mall just to kill time and ease the pain of longing haha..And also to Daniel for being so serious on telling me what to do, in order to forget The GUY!(coz i did’nt expect him to be )

And also i would like to thank J ** N for letting me know that life is really so sweet, and for bringing back the colours that faded for awhile, hehe

And to my sis ,jhulz, tnx for the treats as always, hehe, im still looking forward for your Hong Kong treat! Just wait for my body to shape up and trim down haha, Thanks again!!

Now i am back to normal again, getting started and getting tougher and tougher( i hope so) jeje,

I am back to my small business again, making chocolate candies, and still trying to perfect the craft.. i hope that i can find people who can give me advices and tips to enhance my skills and chocolate making and baking as well…

This is it! Im getting there again! haha

No comments: