Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New beginning....


Not all people are given the chance to start again and live the life they truly wanted, leaving the things that somehow made their life miserable.. and face a new challenge of life.. So when opportunity knocks, grab it and don't let it passed.

Last February 26, 2011, I resigned on my post as administrative aide at the Provincial Health Office, for some personal reasons, and after three months when things finally went well on my side, I decided to take a leap and tried to apply again for a new work.. . I tried to check for some jobs in Jobstreet .com and submitted my resumes to some companies.... on that same day, Stream Global has a Job fair on our place, I sent a resume online and I received a text message to be on the site to personally submit my credentials.

I went on the site, had the exam, was interviewed and fortunately Passed.

Then on May 11, 2011, I had my new job as a Customer Service Professional. From then on, I said to myself that I will do my best to stay on this job, love the craft, be tough and learn to stand on my own whatever it takes.

Well for me this is just such an opportunity that God has given. New work, new friends, and new challenges in life. These are just the few things that keep my life running…

As for the new work, new friends comes with the package, though   it doesn’t mean that friends way back are forgotten, it only means that new friends were added and occupies a space in my heart, friends that I treasure a lot.. for being so kind… so nice.. Such a good company to be with. 

For me, these is just the beginning, of finding who I’m truly is, for living independently, and for standing on what I think is right.

I am very much thankful to all the new friends that I met, and for helping me cope up with the new work, coz with their company everything went just fine. Work seemed so light, even from the toxic days, stressful moments during the times of changing the Line of Business, especially when we are already familiar with the cases..

Well, as what I’ve said, this is just the beginning, and I hope…. Everything will turn out just fine and has no ends…


wave 4 MS Project Sutter


Free photo booth :D
with my buddy Anne
Graceee!!! my angel ;D
Trip lang mag bulalo in Tagaytay
With team raymond- @ sumtin fishy
the dashboard- ticketers :D
my treasure friends ;D
Anne, Jay-em, Criss <3

Vacation- Time-out (VTO)

@ Ruby red

the church travellers ...hehe

Dagirls


the tourist hehehe

Buko Pie, courtesy of Kua Bong :D


No comments: